Deadline: 15 February 2017
Open to: prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) starting their studies in 2017/2018 from all non-EEA countries
Amount of the scholarship: for the academic year 2017/2018 is approximately 6,900 euro.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries. The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
Application for the scholarship is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) starting their studies in 2017/2018 from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino
- Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai
- Iranian / Iraqi
- Azerbaijani / Georgian
- African (all countries)
Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents. Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of 5,000 euro in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship.
The decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made by the RSM Scholarship Committee. This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2017.
When applying for the IBA programme in the online application form (OLAF) you will be asked to upload documents which will be used for evaluating your application. During this process you can also upload your scholarship application letter (maximum 1 A4 size page). The application letter should include the following information:
- an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your financial situation;
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits.
- if applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted;
- a signed statement indicating that other scholarships awarded do not exceed the amount of 5,000 euro in total;
- the following documents are not required if you have already uploaded these for admission to the IBA programme: certified copies of the secondary education academic transcript (certified list of grades), and if applicable certified copies of transcripts from a higher education institution: to date, as available at the moment of application (normally already part of your application package).