The intern would be fully embedded in the work of the section, and carry out the following tasks:
- assisting in preparing (drafting, translating, proof-reading) press and information materials for their publication on the website and Delegation´s social media profiles;
- assisting in administrative and organizational aspects for public events preparations, coordinating activities and events of the EU Info Centers and EU alumni and networks in Ukraine;
- providing back-office support for the Section’s staff (answering requests, taking notes at the meetings, preparing working EU MS meetings, etc.)
The intern would get direct exposure to the EU activities in Ukraine, and would get a unique occasion to understand from inside the work of the Delegation of the EU in Ukraine.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor degree in economics or related field (e.g. )
- Ongoing master studies in humanities
- Native fluent Ukrainian speaker, knowledge of Russian an asset
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and presentation skills, experienced user of social media
- Proven interest for the EU affairs
- Independent, hard-working and attentive to details
Additional requirements that would be an asset
- Knowledge of an additional EU language
- Additional degree in another field (e.g. law)
- Active participation in the activities of civil society or academic organisations, experience of working as volunteer.
How to apply?
For an application to be valid, please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a motivational letter explaining how this internship will contribute to meeting your educational objectives (learning and training objectives) by 22 November 2017, 24:00 (date of receipt) to the following email address:
or by postal mail to:
Human Resources Officer
Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
101, Volodymyrska St.
For more informatin, visit: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/ukraine/35579/internship-offer-press-and-information-section_en