Deadline: 8 March 2016
Dates: 12-14 May 2016
Location: Paris, France
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. We have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now we’d like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with us.
Ultimately, we are looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
McKinsey & Company is looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Women who actively seek ways to maximise their own potential
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
Feel yourself eligible if you are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background;
- Experienced professionals with any background and less than 6 years of work experience.
McKinsey will cover all your expenses regarding room, board, and travel associated with this event.
To apply, please submit following documents in English in Application Form:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter (1 page max.) including the reasons why you are interested in this particular event and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences (no need to translate it in English). When you apply to multiple locations, please upload transcripts according to the highest level of requirement for your locations.