Deadline: 1st of December , 2017
Google is offering several business internships opportunities at its offices across the world. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.