Deadline: June 1, 2015
Type: Partially Funded
University of Glasgow: the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences aims to attract academically talented students from around the world and give them an intellectually demanding, research-informed education. They are equally committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence.
- MSc Cancer Sciences
- MSc Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine
- MSc Cardiovascular Sciences
- The David Livingstone MSc Infection Biology Scholarship
- MSc Health Technology Assessment
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Food Security
– The scholarships are available to applicants from outside the UK/EU.
– You must be a conditional or unconditional offer holder (so you will need to have applied for a course and have received an offer before you can apply for a scholarship. To apply for the course click on the link above).
The scholarship amount varies from being fully funded to £10,000 depending on the course:
- MSc Cancer Sciences: £10,000 scholarship
- MSc Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine: £10,000 scholarship
- MSc Cardiovascular Sciences: £10,000 scholarship
- The David Livingstone MSc Infection Biology Scholarship: £10,000 scholarship
- MSc Health Technology Assessment: Full tuition fee waiver
- MSc Biotechnology: £10,000 scholarship
- MSc Food Security: £10,000 scholarship
Once you have received an offer, please email email@example.com stating:
– the course scholarship you like to be considered for
– your application number (you will be given an application number when you apply for your course.)
* Students can only receive one University scholarship.
If you have any other questions about the above scholarships, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org