Deadline: 15 June 2016
Open to: MA and PhD students, young researchers, Post-Doc fellows and young professionals
Venue: 28 August-2 September 2016, Seeon, Germany
The International School on Energy Systems (ISES 2016) hosted by Forschungszentrum Jülich invites young researchers and young professionals in the fields of energy technologies, economics, political science, and related disciplines to discuss the challenges of present and future energy systems. The major issues of energy systems and the transformation process will be addressed by keynote speakers and discussed by the participants. The research topics of the participants will be presented and discussed during the poster session which includes a poster award.
The program comprises presentations and discussions on the following subjects:
- Energy technologies and energy efficiency;
- Energy security and energy policy;
- Energy economics;
- Environmental challenges and climate change;
- Assessment of energy technologies & systems;
- Future trends.
- Young researchers (MA and PhD students, post-doc fellows) and young professionals from industry and regulators with a solid background in energy technology, energy economics, energy policy or related subjects;
- The total number of participants is limited to 40.
- The course, food and accommodation are covered by the organizers of ISES2016;
- The participants have to cover their travel costs.
In order to apply you need to fill the application form latest by 15 June 2016.
Information about selected candidates will be provided till 24 June 2016.