Want to be part of the energy transition? Then help us make the European and global energy markets sustainable and collect valuable experiences as intern at SolarPower Europe. If you have completed or are about to complete a program in the fields of business administration, marketing, engineering, natural sciences or similar and are interested in working as part of a team to shape the transformation of the energy industry, we would love to hear from you.
As SolarPower Europe we represent organisations active along the whole value chain of the solar and energy industry. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and to promote the growing market opportunity for solar.
As an intern within the Policy Unit you are a full member of our team and hence lead your own working packages: analyzing markets regarding their installation rates, policy designs and technological developments. You will work as part of our international team under the supervision of a Policy Analyst, and support our research and analysis. Simultaneously, you will reinforce your network within the Brussels community by:
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Support the development of data bases and models for market assessments
- Derive market forecasts and policy recommendations
- Interact with relevant international energy players – national and regional solar associations, companies, government agencies e.g. via the participation and support of workshops and webinars
- Good academic performance in the fields of business administration, marketing, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- First work experience in a project environment, ideally within the energy industry
- Passion for the solar industry and market research
- Motivated to work under tight deadlines and independently when required
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced MS office skills, most importantly in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English language skills (additional languages are an asset)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Are you interested?
Important Conditions and Offer
SolarPower Europe is offering a paid internship for at least 6 months. As per Belgian legislation, a monthly reimbursement (750EUR) for expenses on a standard basis is planned.
Send a CV (max 2 pages) and motivation letter (max 1 page) to email@example.com till midnight 31/10/2017 quoting “Market Intelligence Internship” in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.