Deadline: 1 April 2016
Open to: students with at least 2 years of college/university interested in topics of democracy, human rights, environment, climate, peaceful resolution of conflicts and similar
Renumeration: monthly stipend USD 700
The Heinrich Böll Foundation North America welcomes student applications for the following internship programs:
- Sustainable Development (Start: September 2016*)
- Transatlantic Dialogue (Start: September 1, 2016*)
- Climate, Energy, & Communications (Start: September 1, 2016*)
All internships require a full-time commitment (40 hours/week) for the period of at least 3 but no more than 6 months. Interns should have at least two years of university experience and be enrolled in a bachelors or masters degree program- exceptions can be made for recent BA graduates. Applications from mid-career professionals or applicants who have completed their MA will not be accepted. All applicants should express a genuine interest in the values and mission of the HBS and have experience in the desired program area(s)
- Interns must have at least 2 years of college/university;
- Proven excellent research, writing and editing skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Creative, pro-active, self-directed and responsible;
- A genuine interest in the values and mission of the Heinrich Boell Foundation;
- Commitment to a full-time internship for 3 to 6 months;
- Experience in the desired project area;
- Proficiency of English;
- Experience with MS Office.
Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung North America offers a monthly stipend of $700.
To submit your application in English click here.
NOTE: Diversity and inclusion are among the top priorities of the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and/or a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Please adhere to common application standards in the US, e.g., the resume should be one page; the cover letter no longer than one page with the correct address and contact information. Please indicate your preferred start and end dates in your cover letter. Do not submit applications that include a photograph, date of birth, marital or family status. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.