Deadline: May 1, 2016
Open to: International non-EU/EEA students
Scholarship: € 11,500 per academic year
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students from international schools with the interest to expand their global education. The scholarship is available to students with (only) a non-EU/EEA nationality.
If you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship, there are several requirements.
- Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2016);
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%;
- Obtain your secondary school diploma at a Council of International Schools member international school. Please note: only students from a CIS accredited school can apply, check the following link to find out if your school is enlisted.
The amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year. The scholarship is renewable every year for the duration of the bachelor’s programme on the express condition that scholarship awarded students:
- Fulfill all study requirements within given time;
- Maintain an overall GPA of at least 75% each year;
- Assist, on average, 4 hours per month in student recruitment activities.
Each scholarship recipient at SBE is assigned an academic advisor with whom they are required to meet regularly to monitor their academic progress.
The deadline for application is 1 May 2016. Please note: if you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship for the BSc Econometrics and Operations Research or Fiscal Economics programme, your application deadline for the programme is also 1 May 2016. This differs from the regular deadline for this programme.
For questions concerning your scholarship application, please contact Ms. Simone Franssen via e-mail: