Vacancy for Commisary Chief in Baku, Azerbaijan
Domino’s Pizza Azerbaijan is looking for Commissary chief
Job Title : Commisary Chief
Department : Commisary
- Managing purchasing, supply, logistics and stock control of all products, raw materials, equipment and machinery in the commissary
- Responsible for all general purchasing and logistics strategies, coordinates purchasing acording to the budget
- Looks for alternative logistics&purchasing&producstion methods to be financially yielding, trustworthy and timely. Reports these to management.
- Makes sure Commissary is financially balanced, always with high quality and consistent.
- Prepares Commissary budget and business plans and manages according to these.
- Holds weekly and monthly meetings with all employees in commissary, prepares job descriptions for them and controls their work.
- Prepares weekly production and efficiency report. Responsible for communication of this report to management,
- Evaluates, analyzes and takes actions according to monthly commissary P&L. Reports this 1 week after receiving P&L to management.
- Controls purchasing invoices, approves and logs into the system. Communicates all related invoicing to accounting.
- Accompanies all audits to the commissary. Prepares action plans and applies them due to audit reports..
- Makes stock count at the end of the month. Detects over or under stocking, understands reasons of over/under counts and takes necessary action. Reconciliate with all stores at the end of the month.
- Joins local purchasing meetings and factory visits. Makes visits to suppliers.
- Manages reporting employees according to production and logistics demands. Makes sure they are afficient.
- Determines usage methods for materials and equipment in the commissary. Controls their usage and establishes all new inventory listings,
- Responsible for keeping hygine standards in and around commissary and responsible for controlling the standards.
- Analyzes market and supplying conditions, and reports to management action plans to guarantee all current and all future purchasing.
- Makes sure that all legal documentation for production, purchasing and logistics activities are complete.
- Analyzes all store complaints and takes action to prevent future complaints.
- Controls and akes sure that all safety, fire safety and environmental laws are applied to and by all amployees. Detects training needs and reports to management.
- Daily control and apply of all commissary procedures,
- Motivates all employees to improve quality of Commissary activities and services, makes performance evaluations for their team.
- Performance evaluation is done according to given KPIs and budget.
- Tracks yearly maintanence program and makes sure they are completed.
Education : Food Engineer BS, MS Office, english advance level.
Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in own field