Vacancy for HSE Inspector in Baku, Azerbaijan
The purpose of this position is to close the safety gaps due to increament of work places, working voulmes and number of equipment and manpower.
• Provides technical support to safety studies and assessments and other applicable safety and health reviews;
• Conduct audit and inspection of HSE system for effective site control;
• Assures compliance with organization and government HSE standards;
• Provides specialized safety input to engineering, construction and subcontracts, thus ensuring that safety requirements are properly integrated into project planning, design criteria, construction plans and specifications and subcontracts;
• Assists in drafting HSE Plans, project specific safety procedures, project specific implementation plans;
• Conducts safety inspections of project construction activities to monitor compliance with safety requirements including contractual commitments, permits, the project’s HSE plan, and other applicable safety plans; requirements that may affect project design, construction schedule, and cost;
• Create, evaluate, educate and administer the HSE program to all levels of employees;
• Establishes and maintains communications with client representatives and project staff through meetings.
• Participates in meetings, as required, with client, project team members, and subcontractors to advise them of specialized safety and health
Experience in industrial plant construction minimum 3 years ;Knowledge and experience with HSE standards and practices is desirable.
Intermediate English verbal and written skills.; Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office and e-mail.
Education: Qualified in HSE trainings
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org